Make 2020 Your Most Meaningful Yet – 24th – 30th August 2020, Tuscany – Italy
We provide heart-warrior trainings in nature for people who want to reclaim their sense of belonging to themselves and this world.
This nature retreat will explore your inner nature and your outer-nature and will unearth your deeper potential and purpose.
– X –
THIS NATURE RETREAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO…
– Come into relationship with your shadow or impossibly stuck places in a way that liberates them and reveals their gifts.
– Discover how to regain your centre and make creative choices and actions, when fear and resistance comes up.
– Cultivate more self love, self acceptance and self awareness.
– Step into deeper confidence and own your power as a force for good in the world.
– X –
HOW WILL WE SPEND OUR TIME TOGETHER?
Everything we do is experiential learning, not information based mental models which means that we deliver information through ‘feeling it in your body’.
So our time together as a small group of people will include carefully choreographed days that includes both lightness and depth aimed at reconnecting the relationship between your head and your heart and the one between you and nature. This will include wild river dips, awe-inspired landscapes, nature connection practices, meditation and techniques of council and ceremony – ways to communicate from the heart and share stories around a roaring fire.
These re-connection practices will help you connect to yourself, and put you in good stead for the centre piece of this retreat which is the 24 Hour Solo nature experience
This Solo experience is an invitation to step into a sacred space alone in the wilderness.
It’s an invitation to reflect on your life, to honour your journey so far, and connect with the deeper purpose and potentials of your life.
– X –
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF
– You are willing to invest energy, time and money into making your visions happen.
– You are looking for the support of experienced community as you step forward onto your most authentic path.
– You aren’t afraid of deep conversations, truth telling and embracing vulnerability as a profound strength and source of power.
– You want to do this work as an individual and be witnessed and held as apart of a community based on true connection.
– There will be lightness and depth. There will be some deep edgy work where we will invite you to move out of your comfort zones to support deeper change.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ONGOING COMMUNITY, AFTER CARE AND THE “INTEGRATION PIECE”
The relationship between what surfaces on the course and how this meets everyday life back home, a process sometimes referred to as incorporation, will be carefully tended to. We are serious about the integration aspect of this work and as such this retreat includes:
– A one-to-one call (pre-retreat) with us
– 7-Days retreat workshop
– Two Group Zoom follow-up sessions within the first three months (led by us)
– A one-to-one mentoring session within three months of the programme’s end
– 3-weeks of follow up sharings with another group member
– X –
THERE ARE WAYS OF EXEPERIENCING LIFE AS SACRED.
SIGN UP NOW BELOW
HELPING YOU DIE WITHOUT REGRETS.
If you’d like to know more do feel free to get in touch. Adrian and I are both very happy to have a conversation about the details of this programme and our approach.
Natasha Lythgoe – I guide individuals and groups through life transitions with nature. With over fifteen years experience leading programmes that connect people back to their true nature, The Art of ReWilding weaves together the main threads of my life; creativity, dharma (truth), mythic journeys, the intelligence of the body and nature.
My passion is for workshops that support you to unearth your deepest potentials and purpose.
Adrian Kowal – Adrian is the co-founder of Way of Nature UK and is regularly mind-blown by the alchemical reaction of combining deep relaxation processes with Rites of Passage nature connection practices. He has trained and assisted in facilitating programmes with John P. Milton, and has been leading wilderness programmes for 6 years. Adrian has also been running Evolve, a centre for growth and wellbeing in London, for 10 years and has deep knowledge of both urban and nature-based wellness practices.
Storyteller & Master of Ceremony
Marc J. Francis – Marc is a filmmaker whose films have won world wide critical acclaim and have been distributed across cinemas, television and streaming platforms.
His most recent film ‘Walk With Me’ about Zen Buddhist Master Thich Nhat Hanh, was a global box office hit and featured Benedict Cumberbatch as narrator.
Combining his twenty years of storytelling experience together with his passion for exploring both his inner nature and outer nature, Marc also works with the world’s leading nature facilitators to help people become the hero in their own stories.
Location and Travel
The base-camp has a wild-wood, fire-pit, beautiful river running through and is right on the edge of a dormant volcano and the largest beech forest in Europe.
The programme will take place in a mountainous remote area of Tuscany, Italy. The nearest transport hub is Pisa, from which trains run to the city of Grosseto. Grosseto is where you will be picked up and dropped off.
The price for the full retreat including transfers to and from Grosseto, all activities, practices, accommodation and food:
Full Price: £1250
Concessionary Price: £650
We also offer one bursary spot for someone who wouldn’t normally have space or opportunity to do this. Please get in touch to find out more.
To confirm your place and book onto the retreat please fill out the following form where you will find payment instructions. To find out more about the programme please contact us at email@example.com.